Thursday, August 31, 2006

Things I Miss About Australia

It’s coming up to my 1 year milestone of living in the Philippines and I’ve been thinking about Australia a lot lately. I guess many of you might wonder what I miss about Australia. Well, here’s list for you. It’s not exhaustive, just what comes to mind now:
· Tim Tams They only have fake Tim Tams in this country. This is closest I get to the real thing.
· Cheese
· Steak
· Real milk
· My family
· Cool weather
· Feeling like I fit in
· Cadbury’s chocolate
· Being able to put a blanket over me at night
· Understanding what everyone is saying about me
· Having the assurance that the police officer won’t pull be over cos he sees my white skin
· Being able to drive down the road without worrying about being side swiped by a bus
· Retreating to the bush for some R&R whenever I feel like it
· Seeing my nieces and nephews grow up
· Did I mention the cool weather?
. Oh, and I miss my friends (Don't worry Rache, I didn't forget you guys)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Things I Miss About MIchael:

1. His Filipino jokes/humour.
2. His spontaneous outbursts of funny sounds.
3. His spontaneuos outbursts of "McFly!"

11:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home