Thursday, December 29, 2005

Group Therapy

An Aussie Christmas Party
It’s official, I’ve found a new favourite game! On Boxing Day I celebrated Christmas with some fellow Aussies and discovered a really cool game. I’m not sure of the name, so let me just try to describe it. There is a central disc with four hand triggers wired to it. Up to 4 players hold these triggers and wait for the central disc to change colour to red while a suspense building siren goes off. When this happens the players need to squeeze their triggers. If you do it too early or are the last then you get zapped. It reminded me of the group therapy Simpson’s episode. A good family game when you’re all feeling a little stressed with each other. Just kidding, but it is quite fun. Warning: watch out, it packs quite a punch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home